Top 5 Tuesday | 12/10/19

Top 5 Tuesday is hosted by Shanah at Bionic Book Worm. Check out her blog for more Top 5 Tuesday topics and other bookish content. Here is this week’s topic:

Top 5 Books I Didn’t Get To In 2019

There are so many I didn’t get to, but I’m not going to try and fit them in at this point. I have arcs to get to first!

She’s still sitting on my shelf all pretty but…I will maybe get to it in January!

I found a discounted copy of this on Bookoutlet and it finally arrived! I made a big order during their Black Friday sale – maybe it’s a good thing it almost takes a month for their shipment to get to me. I have so many books lined up for 2020. 😂 But this title will have to wait until next year for me to get to.

Another discounted find from Bookoutlet! I heard so many good things about this and look at that cover. 😍

I really thought I’d get to this in December, but I have arcs to finish up that are due in a few weeks! So hopefully I’ll finish this in January.

I won this arc on Bookishfirst and it finally came in yesterday so it will have to wait in line.

I have definitely slowed down on reading and blogging this month but I’ll try to pick it up again once my son goes on winter break. Have a lovely Tuesday!

One thought on “Top 5 Tuesday | 12/10/19

1. December 11, 2019 at 1:01 am

The Queen’s Assassin looks so good and I’m excited to read it when it comes out! The Shades of Magic series is one of my favorites so I hope you get the chance to read it soon 😍

Liked by 1 person

• December 11, 2019 at 11:06 am

Yes I will definitely start A Darker Shade of Magic in January! I look forward to it because I’ve heard so many good things about it.

2. Beware Of The Reader
    December 11, 2019 at 8:15 am

The Queen’s assassin is on my Kindle and I hope to read it next month!

Liked by 1 person

3. Chelsies Crazy4Books
    December 12, 2019 at 9:15 am

I actually put a list together in November when I was preparing for Blogmas of all 2019 books I still want to get to and its huge lol

Liked by 1 person

• December 16, 2019 at 6:26 pm

lol do you think you will get to read them all? I’m already out of the running, Friday the 13th gave me the flu of all things ugh…it was a nightmarish weekend for sure. So I said bye to my books I need to get to – I have no energy. ☹️

Liked by 1 person

• Chelsies Crazy4Books
        January 6, 2020 at 10:27 am

I got distracted by Pokemon Sun lol

Liked by 1 person

• January 7, 2020 at 6:38 pm

lol – my hubby and son have been obsessed with Pokemon Sword and Shield all winter break

• Chelsies Crazy4Books
        January 6, 2020 at 10:28 am

Sorry to hear you weren’t feeling good. I hope you’re better now.

Liked by 1 person

• January 7, 2020 at 6:24 pm

I’m recovered thank goodness!