Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Please check out her website for more TTT topics!
This week’s topic is:
Books That Make Me Hungry
This one should be a fairly easy topic so let’s go!
- Kingdom of the Wicked by. Kerri Maniscalco – this book is set in Sicily. Enough said.
- Furia by. Yamile Saied Mendez – this book is set in Argentina and I learned about new foods and drinks like yerba mate! It sounds delicious and addictive.
- Here to Stay by. Adriana Herrera – main character was always cooking up Dominican foods that sound amazing.
4. The Last Story of Mina Lee by. Nancy Jooyoun Kim – one of my favorites is Korean food and we get some Korean cooking in this book. Yum!
5. Tweet Cute by. Emma Lord – a dessert blog, and deli food? This book made me hungry the whole time I read it.
6. Wicked As You Wish by. Rin Chupeco – yes for the Filipino representation in this book! I’m Filipino so right away I was salivating over the foods that were mentioned in the beginning of this book.
7. With the Fire on High by. Elizabeth Acevedo -it’s ALL about food and cooking class so it made me ravenous.
8. I love You So Mochi by. Sarah Kuhn – the title made me hungry off the bat. I love mochi – especially mocha ice cream.
9. A Sweet Mess by. Jayci Lee – this romance was centered around a cooking show, so of course it made me hungry. I’m a sucker for baked goods.
10. Somewhere Only We Know by. Maurene Goo – was a romp through Hong Kong and so many delicious food scenes. It made me want to take a trip to Hong Kong just to eat.
What books made you hungry?