I saw this on AceReader‘s blog and thought it was a fun Christmas theme post to do since I don’t think I did any holiday posts yet – and with Christmas a day away…let’s try this one out!
1. What book would you like to find under the tree this year?
I don’t usually get book gifts under the tree but this would make a great collection to my Cruel Prince series!
2. What is the best book you have ever received for Christmas?
Like I said, I don’t get many book gifts so I’ll say…the book my mother-in-law got me…
3. What book gives you all the Christmas feels?
I read this last year and it was super cute – lots of family Christmas vibes and romance of course.🥰
4. What book do you plan on reading to put you in the Christmas spirit this year?
I honestly have no plans to read a book to put me in the Christmas spirit this year…lol…I did read the In a Holidaze arc but that was months ago. And I didn’t join any winter blog tours this year, just didn’t have the energy!
5. What book have you read this year that you would like to throw out with the Christmas tree after the holidays?
I have a fake tree so I don’t toss a tree out after the holidays 😅 but this one right now is trying my patience and might end up a DNF, which is rare for me! I love the cover but I think I expected something else? It’s not for me.
6. What is a book from this year that you would like to place under a friend’s tree?
I would gift this to a few people ~ it’s an inspiring story!
7. Challenge: Create a stack of books in which the spines alternate green and red! Share the titles.
I’m tagging whoever wants to do this tag! Well here we are, one more day until Christmas and I hope those of you who do get books under the tree get all the ones you have been wishing for. 😘
Happy Holidays! 🎄 ~ Yolanda