Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Please check out her website for more TTT topics!
This week’s topic is:
Places In Books I’d Love to Live
- Pride & Prejudice ~ I want to love in Mr. Darcy’s house. 😅
- Arc of the Scythe series ~ I think the world in the Arc of the Scythe series is scary imaginable. I’d want to live there just to try out the whole living for awhile thing. I was going to say immortality but even in this world with Scythes around, life isn’t fully guaranteed.
- Kisses and Croissants ~ this is set in Paris…I mean…Paris? Fresh croissants daily? Yes, please.
- The Inheritance Games ~ Yes let me live in that mansion or compound with all those Hawthornes. I like the puzzles!
- Kingdom of the Wicked ~ put me in Sicily so I can eat all that amazing food! If a prince from hell comes along, I don’t mind.
- Furia ~ Argentina is somewhere I would love to travel to and let me get to a futbol game! Would love to experience something like that.
- The Kingdom of Back ~ take me back to when Mozart and Beethoven was making music! I want to be there.
- Tweet Cute ~ this takes place in NYC and the food that is all over this book entices me.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses ~ the Fae are scary but do I want to take a trip over the wall? Um…yes? lol
I Love You so Mochi ~ My kids want to go to Japan so bad! They haven’t even been to Disneyland yet but my daughter loves everything Sanrio and my son is a Nintendo fan so with Nintendoland opening up they are so wanting to go. Someday we will go!
That’s my TTT, what’s in your list?